Because data can be extremely insightful, we thought the rest of the industry could benefit from what our editors see on the backend — that is, what event professionals are Yes, really stay tuned now. Consider this monthly list your own insider pulse of the events and meetings industry.
1. 40 corporate holiday party ideas for 2022
Whether you’re planning a company-wide party, an intimate event or a digital carnival, here are some decorating, catering, entertainment and gifting ideas to celebrate this season.
2. The 3 most important things that mattered to everyone at IMEX 2022 – and why you should care too
The BizBash editorial team was on hand at IMEX 2022 in Las Vegas, summarizing show highlights and what seems most important for meetings and events professionals looking ahead.
3. 12 food, drink and decoration ideas for corporate holiday parties
From compostable tableware to cocktails, here are some seasonal catering, tabletop and decorating ideas.
4. 14 activities, experiences and entertainment ideas for corporate holiday celebrations
From magic shows to light mazes, here are some ways to get your guests in the festive mood.
5. 15 Christmas gift ideas for companies for 2022
From nuts to NFTs, here are some treats your customers, employees, and colleagues will love this season.
6. Veuve Clicquot celebrates 250 years and honors its bold namesake
Veuve Clicquot Solaire Culture features artworks by 10 female artists, along with historical artifacts and immersive experiences that highlight Madame Clicquot’s boldness and entrepreneurial spirit.
7. 16 Cool Event Ideas You May Have Missed from Cadillac, Dewar’s, FX and more
Here’s a look at some steal-worthy ideas we uncovered in October 2022.
8. 11 event professionals share their biggest horror stories – and what they learned from them
The show must go on as they say. We asked readers to name the times they managed to avoid a complete event disaster.
9. 14 Cool Event Ideas You May Have Missed from Spotify, Delta, TikTok and more
Here’s a look at some steal-worthy ideas we uncovered in September 2022.
10. LEGO Merged Bricks and Botanicals at an adult creativity-focused event
Produced by Team Epiphany, the two-day Center for Creative Flow mixed LEGO builds with traditional event elements to promote the calming, meditative effects the product can have on adults.
11. The 10 most innovative meetings of 2022
The most creative meetings, conferences and trade fairs of the year have proven that business doesn’t have to be boring.
12. Trend recognized: Mobile activations are the hot rod to drive consumer traffic
From book launches to movie promotions, flagship store openings and more, see how these mobile activations drive (good) traffic.
13. Shop merch from your favorite shows in Netflix’s first immersive, multi-title experience
Now leading into the new year, Netflix at The Grove welcomes fans to the worlds of the streaming service’s most popular shows. Get an inside look with insights from Netflix’s leader in live experiences.
14 King Tut has come to life again in this 30,000 square foot NYC experience
The National Geographic Society brought history to life Beyond King Tutwhich just opened in NYC.
15. Down the Rabbit Hole: In Alexa Meade’s hand drawn Wonderland Dreams in NYC
Upon entering the Fifth Avenue venue, guests are transported into an artistic rendering Alice in Wonderland– where they become part of the exhibition thanks to oversized props, visual illusions, interactive touchpoints and more.