Loading JustWatch data…
We discuss predictions for the Apple TV+ series Mythic Quest Season 3 Episode 4, giving the release date, time and where to watch it online.
“Crush It” separates our cast of characters into a handful of smaller subplots. Poppy (Charlotte Nicdao), Rachel (Ashly Burch) and Jo (Jessie Ennis) Bond on pancakes at brunch, David (David Hornsby) tries to annoy Jan (Rob McElhenney) with its big news, and Brad (Danny Pudi) and Carol (Naomi Ekperigin) trying to raise funds in increasingly desperate ways. It’s a fun half-hour of entertainment, with the characters growing and their weaknesses in each episode making for great comedy. Here’s what happened Mythic Quest Season 3, Episode 3:
- David calls an emergency meeting to brag about his reputation as executive producer for an upcoming Mythic Quest movie. Brad and Carol don’t care and leave without congratulating the boss. Jo is angry and wants to make her pay for it. Instead, David gives her the day off and asks her to break the good news to Ian on the way out.
- Poppy finishes an intense round of programming and decides to party with Rachel. Dana and Ian appear to have disappeared into the desert together, leaving their partners alone. Jo comes to talk to Ian and finds herself on her way to brunch with the girls.
- Brad and Carol strike up a conversation and decide to raise some money so Carol can make a difference at work. They go into every single department to cause trouble.
- David goes to GrimPop alone to rub his news in Ian’s face, but ends up in the office instead. Bored and lonely, he talks and falls asleep after his failed attempts to escape.
- At brunch, Jo and Rachel brag about their accomplishments, but quickly get drunk and admit the harsh reality of their situation. Poppy wants Ian’s approval and Rachel has lied about her achievements, is hated and alienated at school. The girls end up crying together and Jo looks on confused.
- Carol and Brad talk to Sue about NFTs, but she explains why gamers hate them as much as film adaptations.
- Dana and Ian return to find David asleep on their office floor. Dana shows him the elevator button and he leaves, embarrassed.
- Jo takes Rachel and Poppy to a gun range to cure their problems. She rents a tank and literally lets them crush cars. This activity calms them down and releases their pent-up tension. Jo even throws Poppy’s phone into the mix after Ian finally texts Poppy back. Jo watches the ladies have fun and realizes she’s made some real friends.
Mythic Quest Season 3 Episode 4 release date and time
Mythic Quest Season 3, Episode 4 is scheduled to release on Friday, November 25, 2022 at 12:00 p.m. PT on Apple TV+. Episode 4 is titled “The Two Joes” and will run for 23 minutes.
where to watch online
Viewers worldwide can catch Mythic Quest Season 3, Episode 4 with a Apple TV+ subscription on the above date.
- I wish Jo would have made lifelong friends in Poppy and Rachel, but something tells me this trio and their camaraderie will be short-lived. Jo has a habit of alienating others and being socially awkward at the best of times. Either she ruins their friendship or they just grow apart.
- Ian and Dana have also become friends, Poppy will try to infiltrate that friendship while trying to develop a better working relationship with Ian. The duo still work against each other instead of working together more effectively.
- David’s Mythic Quest movie will cause a whole host of problems across the board. David will end up taking on some of the slack as executive producer and may be trolled by true fans.
- Brad and Carol’s foolish tinkering will start to cause unrest among the staff. This will result in either a strike or further complaints. Is Brad trying to sabotage from within, or is he just having harmless fun in his boring occupation?
More Mythic Question Season 3 stories
- Summary of Mythic Quest Season 3 Episode 4