We discuss that Apple TV+ series Echo 3 Season 1 Episode 4 predictions are included and include release date and where to watch online.
We had the three-episode premiere of Apple TV+’s latest show echo 3. Before we share what’s in front of us in the next episode, we’ll recap everything that happened in the first three episodes below.
- The episode begins as we see Amber being kidnapped by some intruders with her on her knees and a gun to her head.
- The show moves six months before Amber Prince is set to marry. On the wedding day she was a bit nervous and her brother tried to calm her down before she walked down the aisle.
- The wedding takes place, but later that night the team gets a call that they must go on a rescue in the morning.
- While trying to be excited on the wedding day, Prince breaks the bad news to Amber, which she understands but is equally hurt.
- During the mission, Bambi makes a judgment call to protect Prince, resulting in the loss of one of her soldiers.
- At home, Prince struggles with the loss of his friend and blames Bambi for what happened. Amber tries to comfort him but it doesn’t work.
- Amber goes to her brother’s house to find out what happened. Bambi breaks it open for her as best he can.
- Later that night, Amber invites Prince and Bambi over for dinner, which starts out good but ends up being ugly.
- Amber and Prince argue about how he treated her brother at dinner.
- After getting angry because Prince bought her a tracking device for her time in Columbia, Amber heads out for a jog. However, Prince plants the tracking device anyway.
- A few weeks had passed in Columbia and the boys still hadn’t heard from her. We see that she was taken hostage.
- Bambi tells Prince that she works for the CIA and he freaks out. Shortly thereafter, Bambi calls them and they find out that she has been kidnapped, but that’s okay.
- The first episode ends with the boys packing their bags to save Amber.
- Episode two begins with us meeting two people who agree to help Bambi and Prince find Amber.
- A journalist meets with the man directing the capture. He thought it was an interview but she was just there to let him know they had to return the girl. He tells her to go away.
- The CIA tells the guys they are working on getting Amber, but it will take time.
- The tracking device that Prince installed is beginning to cause major problems.
- There are two new leaders who have taken over the kidnapping. They think Amber is DEA or CIA, which is why they aren’t ready to strike a deal for money just yet.
- The CIA calls Bambi to tell him the deal fell through because Amber’s captures believe she is more than a civilian. Prince is upset for placing the device.
- After much deliberation, the boys decide to head into town alone to capture Amber.
- The team conducting the surveillance realized that Bambi and Prince had gone to town for themselves. Bambi and Prince wake up the town, which leads to a lot of gunfire. Luckily they have some backing to help them get out.
- Episode two ends with Prince and Bambi making it, and Prince declaring that he has their next move.
- Episode three begins as we see Prince appear on CNN to criticize the way the Colombian government is handling his wife’s disappearance.
- Mitch from the CIA calls them and freaks out about what Prince and Bambi did.
- Prince offers the general a seat on his family’s board of directors in exchange for them taking him on a mission to rescue his wife.
- However, as the team surrounds the kidnappers, bombs explode in the city. They announce that more people will die if they don’t back down from the kidnappers and their crew.
- The Colonel calls the General to discuss more details about getting Amber and the journalist back. The general unofficially urges him to do what he can.
- Next, the Colonel assembles a team to attempt the mission with Prince and Bambi.
- Everything goes as planned, and as Prince wraps his arms around Amber, one of the kidnappers shoots him, causing him to fall to the ground. The chaos causes the kidnappers to recover Amber and regain control while dodging.
Echo 3 Season 1 Episode 4 release date and time
Episode 4 is scheduled to release on Apple TV+ on Friday, December 2, 2022 at 3:00 p.m. EST. Episode 4 is titled “Uppriver” and will run for 44 minutes.
where to watch online
Viewers worldwide can catch echo 3Season 1, Episode 4, with a Apple TV+ subscription on the above date.
- Prince recovers from a gunshot.
- Bambi and the CIA start having big words about what happened.
- Amber tries to get away on her own.
More stories on Echo