We review the Apple TV+ series Echo 3 including release date, time, plot synopsis, cast and trailer.
The writer Markus Boalfrom movies like The injured locker and Zero Dark Thirty brings in his talent AppleTV+ with a brand new series, echo 3. The series follows the story of a missing scientist and her husband and brother must hunt them down to save her. Below we share everything we know about the series with you.
Apple TV+ Echo 3 storyline summary
Here is the official synopsis:
When scientist Amber Chesborough goes missing on the Colombia-Venezuelan border, her brother Bambi and husband Prince fight to find her against the backdrop of a secret war.
Our take on the premise
What a vague premise, right? Well, the premise looks pretty dry when it comes to the story where a woman goes missing and Liam Neeson goes on a hunt for the kidnappers to rescue her. I’m kidding, I’m kidding, that is out of stock, even if it sounds a bit like it. I don’t think this would be a show I would watch from the premise alone. However, I’ll get into what makes me want to check it out later in this piece.
Echo 3 release date
The series will premiere on November 23, 2022 at 12:00 p.m. PT on Apple TV+. The first three episodes will be dropped, and then new episodes will be released every Friday. There will be ten episodes in total.
like watching echo 3 on-line
The audience can watch echo 3 with a Apple TV Plus subscription. The Apple TV Plus subscription plan costs $4.99.
echo 3 to water
Here are the main actors:
- Luke Evans as Bambi
- Michiel Huisman as Prince
- Jessica Ann Collins as Amber
- James Udom as Mitch
- Elizabeth Instruction as Natalie
- Maria del Rosario as Garaciella
The production team
Here is the team behind it:
- Mark Boal, executive producer/writer/director/creator of the show
- Jonathan Doweck, Executive Producer
- Omri Givon, Executive Producer
- Jason Horwitch, Executive Producer
- Tim Iacofano, Co-Executive Producer
- Eitan Mansuri, Executive Producer
- Avi Nir, Executive Producer
- Alon Shtruzman, Executive Producer
- Mark Sourian, Executive Producer
- Pablo Trapero, Executive Producer
- Peter Traugott, Executive Producer
- Karni Ziv, Executive Producer
- Jill E. Blotevogel, Associate Executive Producer
- Christopher Stetson Boal, Co-Executive Producer
I wanted to point out that Mark Boal, the creator/writer/director of the series (some episodes), has a history in the world of military story projects. Boal is known for writing The Hurt Locker, Zero Dark Thirty, and triple border. One of the main reasons I’m excited about the series is his involvement in the series.
Is there a trailer
There sure is! Check it out below:
The trailer was made by someone who has done this before because it felt like a cinematic event. Brilliantly structured, it showed us what was at stake, what this brother-husband combo was willing to do to save her, and some incredibly edited sequences that gave us just enough taste of what we were in for series is forthcoming. Whether the show is good or not is one thing, but there’s so much in the trailer that you want to immerse yourself in at least the first few episodes.