Loading JustWatch data…
We discuss predictions for the Netflix K-drama series Behind Every Star Season 1 Episodes 7 & 8, giving the release date and where to watch it online.
In the closing moments of the last episode of Behind every star, Je-in (Kwak Sun-Young) went back to the office, distraught over everything she had been through Sang-uk. The agent wanted her partner (or ex-partner, depending on how you interpret the situation) to show her how to love properly, firmly convinced that she will change her habits. However, Sang-uk was too hurt to care and was glad to see the woman he has feelings for. Nonetheless, he also appeared to be in the office when she arrived, so there may still be hope for the couple.
Elsewhere, Hyun-joo was confirmed as the daughter of Director Ma, a revelation that came amid the Method Entertainment senior’s wife, who speculated he could be having an affair with the rookie agent. As a result of uncovering the secret, Tae-oh was kicked out of the house Eun-hawho found out she was cheated on while pregnant. Of course, the situation is sore for everyone involved, including Eun-gyulHe told his sister that he still needs some time to process the bizarre situation.
For everything else happening around Method Entertainment, look no further:
- Hee-sun found that her scene with Park Ho-san was deleted before it could even be shot. She later became even more disappointed when Jung-don suggested her for a role that she couldn’t perform to a high enough standard.
- Director Ma might have Eun-ha’s father’s father’s support in taking over Method, although that might also fail as he is now separated from his wife.
- Method is hit with hefty fines for the embezzlement Tae-ja was involved in.
- Hyun-joo has started showing initiative at work after starting a petition to keep a client in a job he could have been fired from.
Release date and time of Behind Every Star Season 1 Episodes 7 and 8
Episode 7 of Behind every star is scheduled to release on Netflix Monday, November 28, 2022 at 15:00 (GMT), but sometimes this varies. We don’t expect any schedule changes just yet (sometimes this happens in the K-Drama world.). Behind every star Season 1 Episode 8 will air the next day, November 29, 2022 at the same time. Each episode has an approximate running time of around 60-65 minutes.
where to watch online
Viewers worldwide can watch Behind every star Episodes 7 and 8 with a Subscription to Netflix at the above date and time. Aside from the Netflix release, viewers in South Korea can watch the episode by tuning in to tvN every Monday and Tuesday at 10:30 p.m. (KST).
- Director Ma tries to find a way to rebuild his relationship and marriage within Eun-ha.
- Director Ma talks to his son about the situation.
- Method Entertainment’s acquisition is thwarted by Tae-oh’s actions.
- Hyun-joo tries to help.
- Je-in struggles to allow Sang-uk to trust her again.
- Jung-don and Hee-sun keep trying to find parts.
More stories for Behind Every Star